Monday, November 22, 2010







I just got home last night from an adventurous weekend workshop on Saltspring Island. I arrived Friday night and when I woke up on Saturday morning the place was under a deep blanket of snow. It was quite a challenge to sort things out and get going with the workshop- our original location had no power and an un-plowed road to traverse. Half the island was without power and phone lines were out as well.In the end, a hardy group of 7 people, out of the original 17, made it through and we gathered at Judy's home studio. I've included a picture of the view out Judy's studio window. A couple more people showed up on Sunday.
Thanks to organizer, Don Hodgins, who did a great job of handling the challenges and thanks too to my class- you were all a delight!

No comments:

Post a Comment