Tuesday, February 15, 2011


I'm getting ready to give all my galleries new work. This painting will go to the Peninsula Gallery in Sidney. Title is "Sunny Sky" and it's an 18 x 24" acrylic.

I have a new big one in the studio that I had hoped to finish today but it still needs more work. One of my art goals this year is to give each painting everything I've got and not to rush anything. That's not always easy to do when you've spent days on a piece and it's much more appealing to think about starting something new.

My workshops for 2011 are starting soon. The first one will be in West Vancouver and then the weekly classes at the Federation start in March. There are still a couple of spaces in the basic acrylics class- check my workshops page on my website if you want to see what's being offered.

No comments:

Post a Comment