Thursday, October 6, 2011

Yesterday I taught my first of 7 weekly classes in Vancouver. I do an intermediate class in the afternoon and a beginner class in the evening. It is one of the great pleasures of my life to teach and be a part of the growth of other artists. I took this painting along for my students to see and offer comments. There were some helpful suggestions given that I applied to the painting.

The beginner class had 9 on the wait list so we have set up another class - it will be in Coquitlam, Dec 5th, 6th & 7th. More information on that at www.artists.ca or you can contact me.

I'm interested in growing myself and so I am planning to take a few workshops in the next few months.

First up will be a three day workshop in November with my friend Gaye Adams. I will be hosting this in my home studio and have a small group of local painters coming to learn along with me. Next year, Alan and I are hoping to do one of the Master workshops with one or two of the rock star instructors from the USA . Really looking forward to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment